" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Happy Dussehra


This is my 302nd post.I missed mentioning about my 300th post,its better late then never.Blogging has been a wonderful journey for me,learnt a lot in last 2 years and 8 months.Nearing 2,25000 hits.I thank all my readers and friends and wish all of them a happy Dussehra.

As the candle light flame
Your life may always be happy,
As the mountain high You move without shy,
As sunshine creates morning glory
fragrance fills years as Flory,
All darkness is far away.
As light is on its way.
Wishing U all a very Happy Vijaya Dashami

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your milestone....

    Happy Dussehra wishes to you too...

    ...do participate in the Sunday Special event at my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the triple century ..
    Dussehra When is it ..

    happy dussehra to you and family and everyone around you

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hapy dushera to you too dear and congrats on 300 posts. amazing, keep rocking !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Dusshera wishes to u and ur family..

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy Dusserah to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wishing u happy dussehra to u n ur family...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Dasara to you too dear...

    Cheers,
    Uma

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog