" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Friday, October 16, 2020

Pesarapappu idly ( yellow moong dal idly)

Here I am with another healthy idly. Idly is consider very healthy breakfast. Since I am not eating rice,I am trying to make dosa and idly without rice. This idly I made with pesara Pappu aka yellow moong dal and it is super tasty and healthy.

What are the ingredients?

Pesara pappu or yellow moong dal 1 cup soaked for 2 hours And grounded to a thick batter. Add salt as per taste.

For seasoning

Oil 1 tbsp

Curry leaves few chopped

Udat dal 1/2 tsp

Chana dal 1/2 tsp

Green chillies finely chopped 2

Take a small pan, heat oil.add all the above ingredients. Once fried add it to the batter.Mix well

1 tsp cooking Soda, add it to the batter once you are ready to pour the batter in the idly mold.

Grease the idly molds with ghee or oil. Pour the batter into the molds and steam it for 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog