" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Monday, March 14, 2011

Garlic Chicken Fry

marriage snaps 012

Ingredients:-

Chicken boneless 250gms
Garlic 10 pcs
Curry leaves few
Red chillies whole 5
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Cashewnuts 10pcs

marriage snaps 012

Method:-

Grind red chillies and garlic into fine paste.

Marinate chicken with the above paste,turmeric powder and salt.Leave it for 1 hour.

Take oil in a non stick pan,when hot add cashewnuts and curry leaves.Stir for 2 minutes.

Then add chicken.Stir on high flame for a about 2 minutes.

Cover the pan and let the chicken become soft.

Fry till dry.

11 comments:

  1. Irresistible starter...Can I have some dear? :-)

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..THAT LOOKS SO YUMMMY...LOVE TO HAVE IT WITH ROTI..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken fry looks dleicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww,mouthwatering here, such a flavourful and delicious garlic chicken fry..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful chicken recipe..makes me drool,yummy

    ReplyDelete
  6. garlic and curry leaves is a wonderful combination with any non veg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stopped dead in my tracks, when I saw this mouth-watering picture....Oh my, I wanna eat this now.....droooooooool......

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey sweety, the pic made my mouth water!

    would luv to reconnect again. do come by sometime
    food-fanatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog