" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kadala Curry

If you live or lived in Dubai you wouldn't have missed eating kadala curry. Every cafeteria sells parato with kadala curry.  When i was in Dubai when ever i felt i need to take a break from cooking we used to order parato with kadala curry. Never attempted to make this at home. The other day i was soaking this kadala i suddenly remembered about this curry which is quite famous in Kerala.

The googled for the recipe and i got the recipe from Spicy Chilly.What a curry it was and my taste buds are nodding with me that indeed i satisfied them. Spicy Chilly is a website of a very talented and versatile blogger and her pictures are awesome.I have been following that blog since long and i do read her post but I don't comment much. Now coming to the recipe,i didn't change anything in the recipe i followed the recipe to the core so i am not posting the recipe. For the recipe  this link .Like the previous post here too I am just posting the picture.Enjoy and happy cooking...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog