" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mini Pizza



I have been thinking to upload on my blog what i give for my kid's lunch boxes. Not getting much time on the net, what ever time i get i am spending it on crochet. It will be winter in another month and want to do more stuff for kids. Seriously i need a break. Now coming to mini pizza not much frills in it, just a simple and quick pizza with brown bread for lunch box.

Ingredients:-

Brown bread
Tomato sauce
Mozerella cheese
Chopped onions
Chopped tomato
Chopped capsicum

 Method:-

Cut the sides of the bread, if possible cut the bread into round circle.

Spread tomato sauce. Spread onions,tomatos and capsicum.

Grate mozerella cheese on each slice.

Preheat oven and bake until the cheese starts melting.

Voila eazy pizza is ready.

Isn't it super easy.

1 comment:

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog