" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Saturday, May 30, 2015

Rashmi Paneer

Before paneer dish used to be exotic dish but after living abroad for so many years paneer is like a normal vegetable i cook very often. Got a few recipes of paneer on my blog and like all this one too is my favourite. I don't use much cream in my dish as i feel it adds some sweetness to the curries. But this one i added cream and i don't regret that. This dish too added into my regular list of curries i make without seeing the recipe. This recipe is Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe.



Ingredients:-

Paneer cubes
Tomato 1 sliced
Onion 1 cubed
Capsicum 1 sliced
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Coriander powder 1tbsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Red chilly powder 1 tbsp
Cumin 1 tsp
Tomato puree of 2 tomatoes
Oil 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Ginger  julienne few
Garam Masala 1 tbsp
Curd 2 tbsp (whipped)

Method:-

Heat oil and cumin seeds.Then add onion. Fry for while, here we are not frying until pink or light golden colour.

Now add sliced tomatoes and sliced capsicum. Fry for a while.

Add ginger garlic paste.Saute for a while.Add coriander powder and turmeric powder. Mix well

Now add tomato puree and mix well.

Add red chilly powder and salt. Mix well and add little water.Add paneer.

Now add curd and mix well.

Lastly add garam malasa powder mix well

Serve hot with roti/paratha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog