" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Sunday, May 28, 2017

Kakarakaya Karam


I love Kakarakaya (bitter gourd) in a form. Be it fry, pulusu or this karam.  I like to eat this karam with hot rice and ghee.

Ingredients:-

Kakarikaya 7-8. Chopped into small rounds

Udad dal 1 tbsp

Channa dal 1tbsp

Coriander seeds 1/2 tbsp

Tamarind small pc

Garlic 2-3 pcs

Dry red chillies 6-8

Dry roast all the ingredients except kakarikaya and tamarind.

In a pan take 7-8 tbsp of oil. Fry kakarikaya in hot oil till kakarikaya turns crispy. Now take out kakarikaya from oil and along with dry ingredients,tamarind and salt, grind into coarse powder.

Red chillies and tamarind can be adjusted according to once taste buds. First grind dry ingredients and add kakarikaya to get the kakarikaya crumbs.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog