- Wheat flour (atta) 2 cups
- Rice flour 1 cups
- Buttermilk (sour) 1/2 cup
- Green chillies (chopped) 2
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds (rai) few
- Cumin seeds (jeera) few
- Curry leaves few
- In a bowl, mix wheat and rice flour with buttermilk,salt and green chillies
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds,cumin and curry leaves.When they splatter switch off the stove.
- Pour the tempering into the batter and let it ferment for 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick tava.Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly.Sprinkle oil and turn it over once until brown.
Serve hot with onion chutney (here) I learnt this dosa from my m-law.