" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wheat Dosa


Ingredients:-
  • Wheat flour (atta) 2 cups
  • Rice flour 1 cups
  • Buttermilk (sour) 1/2 cup
  • Green chillies (chopped) 2

For tempering:-

  • Oil 1 tbsp
  • Mustard seeds (rai) few
  • Cumin seeds (jeera) few
  • Curry leaves few

Method:-

  • In a bowl, mix wheat and rice flour with buttermilk,salt and green chillies
  • Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds,cumin and curry leaves.When they splatter switch off the stove.
  • Pour the tempering into the batter and let it ferment for 1 hour.
  • Heat a non-stick tava.Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it evenly.Sprinkle oil and turn it over once until brown.

Serve hot with onion chutney (here) I learnt this dosa from my m-law.

2 comments:

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog