" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Musti Dosa


Ingredients

Raw rice 2 cups
Urad dal 1/2 cup
Methi seeds 1 tbsp
Poha 1 cup
Grated coconut(fresh) 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
Method

  1. Soak rice+ urad dal+methi seeds for 2hrs in water .
  2. Grind the above with the grated coconut.When half done add washed(soaked) poha &
    grind to a fine thick batter.
  3. Add salt & mix well.Keep aside for 6-8hrs to ferment.
  4. Preheat a non-stick tawa & spread out a ladle full of batter into it. The dosa should be of
    medium thickness.
  5. Heat it on one side only and serve it hot with onion coconut chutney.

This is my entry to Show Me Your Breakfast! by Divya of DilSe.....

And also to EFM "Breakfast Recipes" and "Variety Rice Recipes hosted by Srilekha of Me and My Kitchen.

24 comments:

  1. Delicious dosa .... made me hungry now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love dosas and this looks yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not finished my breakfast can u pass me the plate he he. Nice comfroting dosa and chutney dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. delicious..quick simple breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dosa looks soft and delicious! Perfect breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dosas look great, one of my fav breakfasts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummmy and soft dosas ummmmm feeling hungry I am coming there.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks delicious ...I usually use puffed rice instead of poha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dosa looks very delicious. Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soft and delicious dosas...like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. poha and coconut must give this a very unique flavour!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the addition of poha and coconut...very interesting dosa!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really a musti dosa! Tempting dear!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic name....tasting it will b full of masti and taste....looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Valarmathi,priya,sanghi and preethi thanx a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow looks soft and yum.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks sooo delicious, will try this out asap

    ReplyDelete
  18. was curious what the name meant is it "masthi" or "mushti" :) dosa?

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog