" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chicken burji

Ingredients:-

Chicken 500 gms

Capsicum 500 gms

Egg 2

Tomato sauce 2 tbsp

Soya sauce 1 tbsp

Pepper powder 2 tsp

Red chilli powder 1tsp

Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp

Food colour 1 tsp

Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp

Curry leaves few

oil 5tbsp

Method:-

1.Take chicken in a pan, add ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,food colour, salt and little water.Cook till all the water gets dried.

2.Now add egg,pepper,soya sauce,tomato sauce and mix it well and keep aside.

3.Heat oil in another pan add curry leave and capsicum.Add little salt and fry till capsicum is cooked.Now add the chicken mixture and cook till the curry is dry.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Chicken and Header both look good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to me for the chicken and thanks to u for the header

    ReplyDelete
  3. Varunavi, we made this, when I say we I just cut the vegetables, my fried made the chicken, My compliments to the Chef :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chirag thanks for trying it out.U didnt tell me whether u liked it or not??

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog