" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cauliflower and Spring Onion paratha


I blogged about paratha many times before,this is just similar to my earlier parathas but just change in the main ingredients ie is using cauliflower and spring onions as stuffing in the paratha.

Ingredients:-

Wheat flour 2 cups
Porridge oats 1/2 cup
Salt
Oil

Stuffing:-

Cauliflower 8-9 florets,finely grated
Spring onions finely 1 cup
Green chillies grated 2
Amchur powder 1 tbsp
Salt
Oil for frying the paratha

Method:-
  1. Make soft dough with wheat flour,oats and salt.
  2. Mix grated cauliflower,spring onions,green chillies,salt and amchur powder
  3. Roll out a thick roti.Place 2tbsp of the stuffing and close the edges.
  4. Flatten it and dust it with more flour and roll out until the stuffing is not seen.
  5. Fry both sides with oil.Serve hot with curd and chat masala

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely addition .... yummy twist for a stuffed paratha....
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can have this paratha anytime,delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice addition of spring onion.paratha looks perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adding spring onion for stuffing is a nice idea dear. Good for my son's tiffin

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I can so eat it right now. Love the combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cauliflower and spring onion ummm I can imagine the aroma...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I prepare to make it thanks
    http://paratharecipe.in/matar-paratha/

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog