I blogged about paratha many times before,this is just similar to my earlier parathas but just change in the main ingredients ie is using cauliflower and spring onions as stuffing in the paratha.
Wheat flour 2 cups
Porridge oats 1/2 cup
Cauliflower 8-9 florets,finely grated
Spring onions finely 1 cup
Green chillies grated 2
Amchur powder 1 tbsp
Oil for frying the paratha
- Make soft dough with wheat flour,oats and salt.
- Mix grated cauliflower,spring onions,green chillies,salt and amchur powder
- Roll out a thick roti.Place 2tbsp of the stuffing and close the edges.
- Flatten it and dust it with more flour and roll out until the stuffing is not seen.
- Fry both sides with oil.Serve hot with curd and chat masala