" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Monday, April 20, 2009

Koki


This koki i make it very frequently.I learnt this from Tarla dalal long back and very often i make this.My mom's likes this a lot and also my m-law likes this.She learnt from me and prepares it for her mom.I made little changes in this koki.

Ingredients:-

Wheat flour 2 cups
Coriander 1 bunch (finely chopped)
Onions 2 (finely chopped)
Pudina few leaves (finely chopped)
Menthi leaves (fenugreek) 1/2 bunch (finely chopped)
Cumin seeds 1tbsp
Salt as per taste
Oil

Method:-

Mix all the ingredients with very little water and make a hard dough (onion and green leaves water)
Roll out koki into round shapes and fry it on a tava by applying oil on both sides.
Serve hot with curd and pickle.

27 comments:

  1. wow.. nice entry.. looks perfect .. great click dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice entry dear, drooling;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx Srikars kitchen
    Thanx chitra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy dish, we make something like this called Masale rotti. Looks delcious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice recipe perfect with curd na yum yum ummm i like to ad some green chilies also....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Varunavi,
    Unusual name :) I too love Tarla dala's recipes :) shall try this one coz we always have rotis for dinner ...thanks for sharing the recipe sweetie :)
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow something new.....looks yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. name Koki for me is new, but the rotis look delish Varnuvai :). Hope u had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name is new to me but looks really great... Simple to make and variations in food is what we all foodie work for ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never had this, looks so yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New to me..Looking perfect vrunavi..

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks so good varunavi. would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow it looks greattt dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Post. This is something new to me. Thanks for the recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the name 'Koki'....looks yum and perfect....Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thats a delicious rotti with those aromatic leaves...yummy rotti Varuna!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never tried this recipe. Even this name is new to me Koki peculiar name and Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pudina, methi & Cilantro leaves in roti? Would have been very aromatic and tasty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. loks delicious varunavi..yummy yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice koki,y dont you send this for the cilantro event dear..:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Koki sounds interesting and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks delicious! Nice recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good job on making a Sindhi recipe.Loved the way you made it.Enjoyed your recipe.
    I am new here and will blogging some sindhi recipes on my webpage.

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog