Rice (cooked) 2 cups
Onion (big) 1 sliced
Mustard seeds 1 tbsp
Green Chilli 1 chopped
Garlic 1tsp chopped
Pepper powder 1tsp
Lime juice 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds, and green chilies into it and let splutter.
- Now add the garlic and fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add sliced onions and saute till they are golden in color.
- Add the salt and pepper, add rice and mix well.
- Put of the stove and mix the lime juice well with the rice.
This is my entry to CFK-rice kids event hosted by Trupti and started by Sharmi. And also Colors of taste-powders:Flavoured rice by kadumanga