- Preheat oven 230degrees for 10minutes.
- Grease the cake tin and keep aside.
- Put the blanched almonds in a pan and heat gently ,turning occasionally,until golden brown.Cool and grounded it finely.
- Mix flour with baking powder,grounded almonds and purnes.
- Mix oil,sugar,egg,milk and almond essence.Mix thoroughly.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour.Mix until combined,but don't over mix.
- Bake it for 40minutes or until done.
Baking time depends on the oved used.I used microwave oven and my cake was ready by 40 mins.Let it cool in the cake tin for 5 minutes and loosen the sides and take it on a wire rack.Cool it and cut into desired shapes.
Enjoy purnes and almonds cake...........