" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Corn and Cauliflower Pulao

DSCN6196

Now its the season of corn.Almost very thursday my mom gets corns from the weekly market.I have done quiet of few dishes out of corn and please don't get bored of seeing my corn post.

Ingredients:-

Corn 1 cup (boiled)
Cauliflower florets 1 cup
Rice (cooked) 3 cups
Onions chopped
Green chillies 2 silted
Salt as per taste
Oil 4 tbsp
Cinammon 1/4'' pc
Cloves 2
Black cardamom 1
Small cardamom 1
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Garam masala powder 1 tbsp

DSCN6192

Method:-

Soak cauliflower florets in warm water for 5 minutes and drain it.Keep aside until use.

Cook rice with a tsp of oil.Keep aside.

Take oil in a kadai,add all the masalas.Let them splutter.Than add onions and green chillies.

Saute till onions change colour to brown.

Add corn and cauliflower florets.Saute for a while.

Than add salt.Cover and cook for another 5-6 minutes.

Add garam masala powder and mix well.

Lastly add the cooked rice and mix thoroughly but be careful or else rice will get mashed up.

Serve hot with any curry of your choice.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this combo and I'm hungry now:) SLURP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious n yum yum pulao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pulao looks great ,definitely a crowd pleaser too .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Pulao dear. Excellent combo.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combo for a pulao, very delicious looking pulao..

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a delicious pulao! simply superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOD!! Somehow I missed this link!!
    Sariii... I'm catching the next flight to Hyd ok? :)

    Yummm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one! going to try today :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog