- Fry 1 onion ,add coconut,tomato,half of Cinnamon and clove and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a kadai add Cinnamon,cloves.Then add onions,green chillies and curry leaves.Fry till the onions are transparent
- Add the coconut paste,coriander powder,red chilly powder,salt,turmeric and saute for 5-6 min or until the oil comes out
- Then add chicken and mix thoroughly and close the lid.
- Add little water and cook for few more minutes.
I had chicken curry in a malbari restaurant here long time back,i checked with the cook what he has used.He told me the ingredients.I add my ingredients as well and cooked this chicken.It came out very well.The taste is very good because i used fried onion and coconut paste.