" "
It's a small attempt to post the recipes learnt and tested in my kitchen.
Hope u enjoy your stay.




Sunday, February 08, 2009

Egg Biryani

Ingredients:-


Basmati rice 2 cups

Water 3 1/2 cups

Eggs (boiled) 4

Onion 1

Green chillies 5

Cinnamon (small) 2

Cloves 3

Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp

Turmeric 1/4 tsp

Pudina few

Coriander leaves few

Oil 6-8 tsp

Salt as per the taste

Method:-
1.Heat oil in a pan add cloves,cinnamon,ginger garlic paste.Saute for 2sec.


2.Add onions,green chillies and salt.Saute for 2 mins, then add pudina leaves and cook for 1 min.


3.Cut boiled eggs into half (8 pieces).Add eggs and carefully saute so that eggs doesn't break.

4.Add the above mixture to the rice and add water.

5.Microwave high for 10-12 minutes.Serve hot.

This Biryani goes to the Egg event hosted at Here I cook

10 comments:

  1. This looks yummmy !!!!!!!


    the recipes are lining up... gee I am not getting a chance to coook...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dhireen take time out and cook and let me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, that's the word. Difficult to resist. I am on a weight loosing spree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nsiyer thanx, once a while is ok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely... I can sense the aroma! hmmm...Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this looks delicious.........love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @n33ma thanks and welcome to my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...Taking a print out now :)

    ReplyDelete

Pls post your comments and your feed back will help me to try out new recipes and post it here in my blog