- Pressure cook potatoes
- Boil spinach until it is cooked
- Heat little oil in a pan add Cinnamon and cloves then add cooked spinach and salt.
- Saute of few minutes till dry and add grated cheese,red chilly powder and amchur powder.
- Saute of few more minutes till spinach is completely dry and discard Cinnamon and cloves
- Take mashed potato (size of a cricket ball) in your hand,flatten it.Take a heap tbsp of spinach mixture and place it on the flat potato and cover the spinach and make a ball and flatten it.
- Pat the above patties on corn flour then on the bread crumbs and fry with oil on a non stick tava
The spinach cheese cutlets is the veg version of the kheeme cutlets.Usually i use frozen cutlets.I read the ingredients on the pack and gave it a try.My kids loved it so do i.And this should be eaten hot as you take a bite the cheese just melts in the mouth.I love it.