Since last few days i am seeing many cauliflower recipes are made in the food blogs.I made this recipe long back which is due for posting since long. This dish is very simple yet delicious with tomatoes.
Kasuri menthi 2tbsp
Red chilly flakes 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Salt as per taste
- Cut cauliflowers into big florets.Soak cauliflower in warm water with little turmeric powder.
- Fry onions,add tomatoes and saute till tomatoes are cooked well.
- Drain cauliflower in a strainer and add it to the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder,red chilly flakes and salt.
- Cover and cook.Don't saute cauliflower much.
- Cook till cauliflower is soft then sprinkle kasuri menthi leaves and cook for another 5 mins or until all the water gets evaporated.
This is excellent side dish with rice and dal/sambar and also goes very well with pulkas.