- Fry Cinnamon,clove,jeera.Add onions,green chillies and fry till they turn pink in colour
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry till it is cooked.
- Then add veg stock and saute so that it doesn't stick to the bottom of the vessel.
- Add rice and salt,mix thoroughly.
- Add water (for 1 glass of rice 2 glass of water)This measurement varies according to the rice used.
- Cook it on a low flame until cooked.
Green chillies 2
Curry leaves few
Coriander powder 2tbsp
Pepper powder 1 tbsp
Whole pepper few
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- Fry all the masala and curry leaves,onions and green chillies.
- Add chicken,coriander powder,turmeric powder,pepper powder and salt.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on slow flame.If needed add little water.
When i asked him what is the name of the curry he said he doesn't know,but this was a regular chicken curry he used to make when he was a bachelor.It's taste is similar to chettinad chicken.