Red chillies 2
Curry leaves few
Udat dal few
Oil 1 tbsp
- Heat oil, add red chillies and zeera roast and keep aside
- In the same oil roast tur dal utill it changes colour and you get nice aroma
- Grind tur dal,zeera and red chillies.
- Then add tur dal,tamarind and little water.Make a fine paste.
- Season the chutney with the rai,udat,curry leaves and red chillies
I make dosa twice a week and idly twice a week.We get bored of eating the same chutney,so i got this recipe from Kantamani Vantakalu book.This chutney goes very well with dosa.And can even been eaten with hot rice.