- Heat oil add all masala,onions,chillies and cashew.Saute till onions are fried
- Add kheema,salt and ginger garlic paste
- Cook till all the water evaporates
- Then add rice mix thoroughly
- Add water and milk.(the proportion should be for 1 glass of rice add 1 glass of water and 1/2 glass of milk.
- Cook in a low flame until done.
The proportion of water depends on the rice you use.I used basmati rice hence the above proportions.If at all water is not sufficient don't panic just sprinkle little warm water.I got this recipe from Kantamani Vantakalu recipe book.I didnt had pudina and coriender leaves hence i didnt use it.