- Marinate fish with ginger and garlic paste,vinegar,turmeric,red chilly powder and salt for 1-2 hours
- Heat oil in a kadai and add fish
- Fry until golden brown and take it on a tissue to absorbs the oil.
And the second one is the grilled fish
Ginger garlic paste 1 1/2tbsp
Turmeric powder 1/4 tbsp
Red chilly powder 1 tbsp
Fish masala (priya) 1 tbsp
Vinegar 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Oil 1 tbsp
- Make slits on the fish.
- Make a paste of ginger garlic paste,red chilly powder,fish masala powder,vinegar,salt and oil.
- Marinate it for 2 hours
- Grill on microwave for 10 minutes and turn it and again grill for another 10minutes.
We just love this fish as it doesn't have much thorns and the flesh is very soft and cooks very fast.Grill time depends on the microwave and keep checking so that fish doesn't get over grilled.