Eggs 4 (boiled)
Tomatoes 4 (big)
Green chillies 2
Zeera 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
Garam masala powder 1/2tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Red chilly powder 1/2 tbsp
Turmeric 1/4 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- Boil eggs and remove yellow part.Slice eggs and keep it aside
- Make tomato paste with two tomatoes and keep it aside
- Heat oil,add zeera and onions and fry until onions are brown in colour.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till ginger garlic are cooked.
- Then add tomatoes and saute for 3-4 min and add tomato paste,saute for another 3-4min
- Add turmeric powder,green chillies,red chilly powder,coriander powder,garam masala and salt.
- Cook till tomatoes leaves oil.Then add sliced eggs and saute very gently so that egg doesn't break.Cook till the gravy coats the egg slices.
- If required add little water.I added water because i wanted some gravy to be eaten with rice,if this curry in made for rotis then no need to add water.
I got this recipe from a tv show.