Zeera 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Green chillies 2
Lime juice 1 tbsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Salt as per taste
- Cook rice in regular way
- Boil palak with green chillies,strain it and make puree of it.
- Heat oil add cinnamon,clove and zeera,when they splutter add onions
- Fry onions till pink colour and add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute till raw smell of ginger garlic smell goes.
- Add palak puree and cook till oil separates.
- Add salt and add cooked rice .
- Mix thoroughly and add lime juice.
Serve with raita.This recipe i got it from a Pakistani website.Lime juice can be adjusted according to the taste.My kid#1 likes lime,so i used more that 1 tbsp.